Friday 18 March 2016

Top 5 must have apps for a blogger



Being a techno-blogger, I am always doing something with the technology available to me and talking about technology smart phones capture a big place in that field. I myself do most of my work on my smart phone as compared to my PC as you can do your work from anywhere in the world (only if you have the data pack or Wi-Fi at that place) ,like I wrote my previous article while sitting on my sofa through my smart phone and I am sure I am not alone who prefers to do their work while cozying on their bed or sofa. So, I have prepared a list of 5 must have apps for a blogger who likes to do their work with full comfort.

Word Press– It’s double must have app for a blogger. It’s a free app on android play store and I am talking about wordpress.com. Now many of you will question me “why would I install wordpress.com when I use wordpress.org”? You will install it because it will make your work more comfortable than it was earlier. You just need to install the Word Press plug-in called jetpack and connect your wordpress.org blog with your wordpress.com and that’s it. Now you can check your stats, write your blog or read other blogs through this app directly.

Feedly- Feedly is an app that lets you read articles of your favorite bloggers or even random articles from a single platform? You can install this app directly from the android play store for free. I personally use this app a lot and recommend all of you to try it. To use this app just register on it and in the search bar on the top right search for your favorite blogger or your favorite website and add it. The user interface of this app is very simple. You will easily understand how to use it.

Translator- This app is not for the native English speakers. This app is for the people living in India, Japan, china or any other country where English is not used as commonly as their own native language. Though writing a blog doesn’t require a high level of English but I would suggest you to install this app as it can be quite useful in certain situations and nevertheless, you will improve your English.

Buffer- This is my favorite app as I can use it anywhere and it saves my one hour of social networking daily. This app includes the main four social networking sites i.e. facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and Google plus page (not profile). So, what buffer does is it shares your posts, links or photos from a single platform to all the selected social networking sites and the best part is you can also schedule posts as per your convenience like just upload the photo or link and select the time and it will post it at that time. This is for the free version. In the business version, you get 10 social bookmarking websites and you can also use RSS feeds feature of buffer which is not available for free version.

Gmail or yahoo mail or outlook– You read blog posts of a particular website daily and you want that they deliver you their latest or valuable blog posts on a regular basis. So, what will you do? Here is when email services like Gmail, yahoo mail or outlook comes handy. You can just give the website your email address and they will send you their articles on a regular basis. I am sure most of you are familiar with email services but it was necessary to write this point for those who are not aware of it. Once you have given your email address they will send their articles or blog posts on a regular basis and you can read them directly on your phone through your email service app.

So, this was the article discussing the 5 must apps for a blogger. If you liked it please share it and if you have any views do tell me.

Read more at http://technholic.com/5-must-have-apps-for-a-blogger/

No comments:

Post a Comment